Friday, January 02, 2009

FiLL iT OUT FOR ME...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO iF:
_>> i committed suicide:
_>> i said i Liked you:
_>> i caLLed you:
_>> i kissed you:
_>> i Lived next door to you:
_>> i started smoking:
_>> i stoLe something:
_>> i was hospitaLized:
_>> i ran away from home:
_>> i got into a fight and you weren't there:

WHAT DO YOU THiNK OF MY:
_>> personaLity:
_>> eyes:
_>> face:
_>> hair:
_>> cLothes
_>> mannerisms:

RANDOM QUESTiONS:
_>> who are you?
_>> are we friends?
_>> have we met yet?
_>> how have i affected you?
_>> what do you think of me so far?
_>> what's the fondest memory you have of me?
_>> how Long do you think we wiLL be friends or enemies?
_>> do you Love me?
_>> have i ever hurt you?
_>> wouLd you hug me?
_>> wouLd you kiss me?
_>> are we cLose?
_>> emotionaLLy, what stands out?
_>> do you wish i was cooLer?
_>> on a scaLe of 1-10, how nice am i?
_>> give me a nickname & expLain why you picked it:
_>> am i Love-abLe?
_>> how Long have you known me?
_>> describe me in one word:
_>> what was your first impression of me?
_>> do you stiLL think that way about me now?
_>> what do you think my weakness is?
_>> do you think i'LL get married?
_>> what about me makes you happy?
_>> what about me makes you sad?
_>> what reminds you of me?
_>> what's something you wouLd change about me?
_>> how weLL do you know me?
_>> ever wanted to teLL me something but couLdn't?
_>> do you think i wouLd kiLL someone?
_>> are you going to put this on your journaL and see what i say about you?
_>> wouLd you fLirt with me?
_>> wouLd you be my pen paL?
_>> wouLd you caLL if you had my number?
_>> do you think im cute at aLL?
_>> do you honestLy think im dorky?
_>> how do i know you?
_>> why are you fiLLing this out?
_>> are you tired yet?

YOU THiNK YOU KNOW ME:
_>> what's my middLe name?
_>> when's my birthday?
_>> what are you getting me for my birthday?
_>> what's my favorite coLor?
_>> name something random you know about me...
_>> i'm aLways...
_>> what's my favorite song?
_>> who's my best friend?
_>> what's my favorite word?
_>> who do you think is my favorite super hero?

No comments: