Friday, December 15, 2006

i don't know. . .

how come a Lot of peopLe feeL it? how come most of the peopLe i know, has it or is feeLing it? am i that bad not to feeL it? i kept searching since the day i knew what "it" meant... stiLL, haven't got any answers... stiLL, haven't experienced it... why? i don't know...

my reading teacher Last monday read a book titLed "The True Story of the Three Little Pigs", i haven't heard nor read this book... i onLy know that the woLf was the BIG BAD woLf, period! it was a funny book, hiLarious even... a cup of sugar and a sneeze made the Three LittLe Pigs' story... maybe we're not used to hearing the other side of the story... maybe I AM not used to hearing the other side of the story... maybe some wouLd just want to stick with the one they grew up with... i don't know...

"i don't know"... is that a bad word? what does it reaLLy mean? how come when i say it, peopLe think it's a bad word? weird!!!

i've heard someone say im stubborn... i Looked it up in the dictionary and here's what it means: "unreasonably obstinate; obstinately unmoving:" now, what is obstinate? obstinate is: "not yielding to argument, persuasion, or entreaty." so, am i reaLLy stubborn? haha i don't know!

someone aLso toLd me im pretty... hihihi ^_^ i said thank you, then another someone said "don't beLieve him (the guy who said im pretty), because even he thinks pokwang is pretty!" hahaha Laughed my heart out that time, i aLmost cried because of Laughing... =D so what? at Least that day, even if i was feeLing stupid and irritated, someone said i was pretty... **giggLe**

Last sunday night, i gave my mom my code for my ATM card... she asked me why am i teLLing her, then i said: "you know, just in case God takes me tomorrow... at Least someone knows my pin#... and you couLd have aLL the money there, it's not a Lot but you can have it..." my mom Laughed so hard... funny! then i reaLized one more reason why i am stiLL aLive... and that is to make my mom happy! ^_^

right now, aLL i know is that i made a Lot of mistakes... im a human being! other than that, i don't know... guess, onLy few peopLe wiLL understand and wouLd reamain cLose to me... stiLL, i stand with what i beLieve in! ^_^ no matter what, no matter how...

oh yeah, it's my finaLs at schooL... started today and ending on next wednesday... prayers wouLd be reaLLy heLpfuL peopLe... and chocoLates too... ^_^ worLd pish!

No comments: