Monday, December 04, 2006

bAnYo QuEeN

i'm totaLLy confused about a Lot of things... ok, maybe i got it aLL wrong... im unfair, seLfish, careLess, whatever! but who cares, it's my birthday tomorrow.. and i'm aLLowed to do this??? nah!!! i know i'm not! but yeah, at night when i think about aLL the stuffs that's happening, it's Like "in the end,,, it wiLL stiLL be my fauLt..." regardLess of what and how it happened... some wiLL stiLL see it as MY fauLt... why am i writing this? guess, i just don't care at aLL...Like my mom said, "the onLy thing that matters is your reLationship with God.. whatever other peopLe say and think..." even if i try to care what other peopLe say, i just don't feeL Like it! weLL, maybe somehow i get affected too.. but who cares, i have my famiLy with me, my best friends, and most of aLL GOD...

many peopLe may not understand the way i Live my Life, the way i do things or even the way i taLk.. but that's the BOMB baby! it's how i differ from other peopLe, it's where i say, "i am unique! take it or Leave it!"

oh yeah, i am pLanning on deLeting my friendster and myspace account... but i stiLL don't know, tomorrow's the deadLine for myseLf... wheeeee!!! i thought of how wiLL my Life be without friendster and myspace??? haha and besides, i can aLways make another one if i want to... however, i wiLL be keeping my emaiL accounts and this one (my worLd!)...

before i forget, you may be thinking why "bAnYo QuEen"? weLL, here's the thing.. in our smaLL humbLe home... and when i say smaLL, it's reaLLy smaLL.. did i say smaLL? yes, it smaLL but it's a home (not just a house)... =P i find peace at the bathroom! weird eh? but yes, i do! you know how it is, when someone's inside no one can go inside too.. you own the room even just for a few minutes... what am i doing? haha Let's not go in there.. ok?

so,,, once again it's my birthday tomorrow... another year added to my age... a year where i've Learned a Lot of things... a Lot of triaLs came in our way, but we survived! haha we're stiLL aLive and stiLL breathing... there's a Lot to be thankfuL for... and in this birthday of mine, i wish (besides worLd peace! hehe)... ooppss! i forgot, i can't teLL my wish.. sorry! haha =D

LastLy, to aLL ye peopLe out there.. worLd peace starts in your own bathroom! hihihi i know it doesn't connect, but yeah! it's my worLd, remember?

xs:
pasta = $20.00... saLmon = $15.00... chicken = $10.00...
my famiLy, my friends and Loved ones = PRICELESS!!! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY THIS IS DYEROM. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, YAH GOT MAH NUMBER AND YOUR CINGULAR, JUST HOLLA. JUST PULL ME OVER AND ILL GIVE YOU MY EARS. BUT YEAH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN. AND YEAH, STAY SWEET. DYEROM.

Anonymous said...

hello cutie bunso.. si Kuya-O to. tuwa ako sa mga sinulat mo dito. sa totoo lang, minsan ganyan din ako magisip. pero minsan grabe naiisip ko dahil nadadala ako sa mga panaginip or fantasy world or parallel universe of countless number of possiblities. to tell u personally bunso, ur almost like the bunso "baby girl" kapatid that i've always wanted to spend time talking to, who would share their thoughts with each other.