Tuesday, January 02, 2007

new year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!

here i am,,, again,,, speaking my heart out... weLL reaLLy, i just don't want the first day of the new year pass by without posting something even if it's nonsense... haha

~im expecting my Laptop tomorrow... hopefuLLy UPS won't Let me down... haha =D
~i miss New Year in the PhiLippines, it's totaLLy different! it's Louder, noisier, messier, and the best!
~i ate a Lot this hoLiday, especiaLLy crab...
hoping it adds up to my weight (cross fingers)... hehe

my new years' resoLution: to be a better person in aLL aspects of Life...

"i may not be that good of a person Last year, i may have done a Lot of seLfish things, and i may have hurt a Lot of peopLe... beLieve me, i know! but it's the new year, a new start, a new beginning... a time where you Leave the past behind and make it as a strong buiLding bLocks of your future... others may think differentLy as i do, some may not even understand it, but it's the mystery of Life... it's what makes Living in this worLd exciting... for now, i just want to be happy... happier..."

No comments: