Friday, February 20, 2009

ten-days-off

surprisingLy, i have/had a ten-days-off on my 2nd semester on the nursing program... weird huh? but i do! & today is my 10th day... tomorrow im back to schooL & back to studying... 

so, im concLuding my ten-days-off with a bLog...

why do peopLe aLways have to ask "how are you?" or "how you doing?"??? even in supermarkets! sometimes, i wanna ask them "do you reaLLy wanna know?"... but yeah, can't we just skip this part and just move on? coz Like me, i don't know how i am... aLthough i can go for fine... im fine.... im a fine person... i do fine! im fine! but then again, i don't know how i reaLLy am...

im starting to reaLize that nursing is not for me... & no, this is not because im faiLing... but because i don't see me there... its not me! coz i know me! im a bLack-and-white person... and nursing is definiteLy NOT bLack-and-white... its gray! nursing is gray! soooo gray! uber gray! Lots of gray area!!! but im not giving up nursing... YET... i mean, i got here... & dude! its hard work to be here... so im not giving up just yet... but my reasons have shifted & changed... stiLL, ima do what i can to finish what i've started... to get to what i reaLLy want...

my stuff toys coLLection is growing... & im Loooving it!!! i wanted to take a picture of them, but im too Lazy right now... maybe next time... &&& yes, they aLL have names... hahaha

LastLy, i stoLe this from my Labs - quennie, from her bLog... when i read it, i thought "buLL's-eye!" swak na swak! its Like a perfect definition of the current me... so here it is, induLge!

"Sometimes it's hard to keep it aLL together when things are happening at the same time. When everything seems to faLL out of pLace. Everything seems to go wrong. You Lose your grip. You Lose your nerve. You start to question your purpose. Your reason. Your worth. And before you know it, the damage has been done. FeeLings are hurt. ReLationships tainted... And worst of aLL, you Lost yourseLf in the process.........." --> my Labs = quennie

No comments: