Wednesday, December 07, 2005

@ 18


im 18...

nothing changed,,, juz my age... hehe what did i do days before my birthday? went to church, watched harry potter Last saturday night (12/3) with some friends, bother my reLatives for my gifts, iron some cLothes & sLeep... hahaha what i did the morning of my birthday? wake up, brush my teeth, saw my present, cry & dress up for work... haaayy,,, how i wish my birthday were a hoLiday... time fLies sooo fast! what i did the afternoon of my birthday? went home, daydream, watched tv, ate aLot ('coz my mom cooked aLot of food) & make 'baon'... actuaLLy, im not supposed to do anything when i come home, its supposed to be a free househoLd chores day for me.. but then, my dear oLd sister was crazy & ask me to do our 'baon'... good thing, my dad heLped me out because he understands the "free househoLd chores day" & i think my sister don't... wahaha

thought about harry potter: why did they get someone cute to pLay cedric when in fact he has to die at the end??? men! that was sad... & it came so fast,,, they got transported to the graveyard & boom - avadakedavra!!! huhuhu =( & cho wasn't that cute,,, it couLd have been better if it was me... haha (waLang kokontra, birthday ko kahapon) =D =D =D

haayy, trip ko Lang gumawa ng post at mgLagay ng pic dito... waLa kasing ginagawa sa trabaho e... hehe ^_^

xs: wanna thank everyone who remembered... & to those who didn't,,, bahaLa kayo!!! wahaha ayy tsaka paLa yung mga regaLo nyo ha... hehe pish out!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.