Friday, June 05, 2009

im stiLL having a hard time with the time difference...

i can now say, that im haLfway done with the jetLag thing... proLy due to the fact that i sLeep whenever & wherever... haha aLthough, it was hard at first coz i have to controL & stop myseLf from faLLing asLeep during the day... >_<

OMG!!! since i got back Last wednesday... i've been eating a Lot!!! Like reaLLy... A LOT!!! im even surprised myseLf!!! my sister too! &&& im aLways hungry... especiaLLy at breakfast...

im happy that im back... & that i get to see my Loved ones & reLatives, especiaLLy my two LoLo!!! but at the same time, im sad... i miss my mom & dad... i miss my bech... i miss LB!!! & my friends... i miss our bathroom too!  =* oh! & i miss my ring... i feeL weird without it... i've been unconsciousLy (many times a day), fixing my index finger as if there's a ring on it... not reaLLy fixing my index finger, as if it can be repositioned or something.. its more Like, i touch it to fix the ring, onLy there's no ring on it right now... its ok though, i know i Left it to someone who'LL take care of it! >_< & op kors, i miss that someone too! hehe =*

then, i found out there's a godiva cheesecake at cheesecake factory... i FOUND OUT JUST WHEN i GOT BACK!!! aaarrrrggghhh!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! toLd dye dye & dadeee, but they're soooo MEAN they won't send me even a sLice!!! hmmmpppfff!

just thought id share this... i Left a Lot of my cLothes just so i can bring my entire naiL poLish coLLection! hahahaha =D

oh & since i got back, ive been going on YM a Lot... &&& im on for the whoLe day... even when we go out, iLL just Leave it on untiL my Laptop sLeeps on its own... aLthough, im usuaLLy on invisibLe mode! hahaha

a Lot were surprised with the news of us coming back & being here... hehe i dunno! haven't seen my friends yet, but wiLL soon...

oooohhh &&& i MiGHT go to MOA tonight with my cousins... hehe first time!!! =P

No comments: