Tuesday, May 26, 2009

where's the 5, peopLe? where's the 5?

i recentLy put that as my status shoutout at FB & peopLe thought that im taLking about peopLe... Like im Looking for 5 peopLe... but no! im not... just the 5... ahaha i know it sounds weird & nonsense... but here goes the story...

for the past week.. i've been Looking for a cute, comfortabLe, affordabLe, & worth it sandaLs/sLippers... i know that cathy jean & payLess do have my size... & sometimes, as in SOMETiMES, when i get Lucky... some pLaces too... but this past week... OMG! i've went to aLL the shoe store aLready at Lakewood maLL, & meyn! NONE! see, i've had my frustrations on my feet a few times... not that its onLy smaLL but my toe naiLs are smaLL too... so its hard to put naiL poLish on!... aLL the shoe store i went to, their smaLLest size is 5.5 or sometimes 6... so i tried asking for the kids' size, & their biggest is 4... so my question is, where is the 5, peopLe??? what happened to the 5??? it's my favorite number as weLL!!!!... so frustrating!!! so, i went to payLess as my Last resort, coz i know they rareLy have great stuffs on size 5... & to my disappointment, they don't have any good stuffs.. so i ended up not having my dreams sandaLs/sLippers!... =(

on the other hand, we just had a smaLL gathering for my sister's bday... i had a great time! it was nice to have a party for her, coz usuaLLy she doesn't Like having a party for her bday... it was a great night with great peopLe... pLus, i got to taLk to this one person after,,, hmmm,,, i dunno... months? hehe good deed! *cLap*cLap* oh & finaLLy, heard the "i hate you"! hahaha i know its not a good thing for most peopLe, but beLieve me... it totaLLy made me feeL better! & for me, it is a good thing!... hahaha weird!

oh weLL, very busy week coming ahead... pLus, Lots of things to do... on top of the List: make bech cry! haha make it sink in for her & for me as weLL!... oh & mani/pedi! haha squeeze everything!... hehe

No comments: