Sunday, March 06, 2005

im a princess in my own worLd. . .

i don't care what you think about me, aLL that matters is that i Live my Life...
caLL me crazy, caLL me Lazy, caLL me bitch, caLL me anything you want, and i don't give a damn!
i don't have so much regrets 'coz i Live my Life my own way... i decide for myseLf and i take the consequences aLone...
i know i don't deserve much on this worLd 'coz i've wasted aLot aLready... but hey! chances are for free and i can have another one anytime... just give me time and i can prove to you - to everyone that chances given to me are worth it...
as i grow up, i Learn to understand the worLd... it's not fair and it's not unfair, it's just simpLy your perception that makes it unbeLievabLe... beauty is aLways in the eyes of the behoLder...
i don't have much to offer... i don't have money to buy everything, im not a genius that can invent erxtraordinary things... but im just simpLy... me...
before i die, i promise to pay back those peopLe i owe... and those who owe me...
i am sometimes a pain in the ass and a headache, but that's why they Love me... they Love me for who i am and what i am...
LastLy, i take one step at a time... i fight for what i know is right and for what i want, because onLy then i can teLL my seLf that i won the fight even if i Lost it in the eyes of other peopLe...
weird huh? but that's it and so be it!

No comments: